Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ten Months In The Philippines - A Picture Summary #2

With the majority of Ruel caregivers and staff, during a seminar on "attachment" 
With recently-retired Ruel CEO David Cowie and the Director Pauline


Listening to the Pastor (!?) during our small group study after church

With a bunch of beautiful women (the Ruel caregivers) at a local resort

Meeting Pastors Erickson and Dot Velardo

A very multicultural table during the week of our first adoption in 2014. We had people from Australia, New Zealand, US, Finland and Philippines

Posing for a picture during our first ever Ruel 5K Fun Run in October

With the crew from UEC

Enjoying some soccer with members of the YWAM team: Amber, Mason, Jane, Mikko and Hadleigh

With the awesome Hamm crew: Tyler, Erica, Melissa and Derick


Taking some little guys out for a treat: Ate Genelyn, Jeannel and Charmzz

With Australian visitors Nikki and Christian at church

With my "adopted family" ( I was the honorary sixth brother)

                             

With the boss Pauline and her husband Warren

Enjoying a sandwich at UEC

With my beloved tricycle

A little bit of rain and I look like a hoon!

Enjoying a delicious Filipino dessert Halo-halo

Driving in the Philippines for the first time!

Drivers license!

Our local lawn mowers

Coaching soccer was not something I ever thought I would do. Footy and basketball are more my thing.

A bamboozling sign. I ended up just going straight ahead.

My side mirror was ripped off and smashed by a couple of Ruel kids.

The Ruel kids loved playing in the schoolroom on rainy days (and leaving a mess).

With my "Alien Card"

Enjoying a very successful Fun Run day.


No comments:

Post a Comment